Medside Adult Day Health Care
The Medside Adult Day Health Center, provides a safe and active environment for seniors or individuals with developmental or medical disability who require assistance during the day. In addition to seniors and older adults.
The Medside Adult Day Health Center offers a quiet, relaxed, and home-like atmosphere. We are open from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Sunday through Friday.
Our services include
- Personal Care (assistance with toileting and ambulation)Adult Day Health Center
- Nursing Services (blood pressure monitoring and blood sugar testing). Medication oversight
- Daily Activities (arts & crafts, games, and field trips)
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided daily
- Overnight respite care services can be arranged if or when necessary
Therapeutic recreation activities
- Daily exercise, crafts, outings, gardening, cooking, musical performances and guest speakers
- Monthly health assessments and evaluations performed by a registered nurse
- Hot, nutritious noon meals and refreshments. Meals and refreshments are designed to meet each participant's specific dietary requirements
- Medication administration by licensed nurses
- Information and assistance. Staff help participants and caregivers gain access to other services in the community
- Transportation is provided to qualified individuals, to and from the Center on our handicapped accessible bus
- A monthly caregiver support group provides emotional support and resources for caregivers
If a client needs physical therapy or related services as part of their daily care, the Medside Adult Day Health Center can contract with outside sources and bring them to the Center. Transportation can be arranged if needed.
Please call (404) MED-SIDE or (404) 633-7433 today to schedule your tour!