Services and Prices
There are times when you are recovering from illness, surgery or hospitalization that you need additional care. Along with your physician, you can choose the type of medical services you need … and all are provided in the comfort of your own home.
Personal Care and Companionship
- Personal grooming and hygiene assistance such as bathing and toileting
- Meal preparation
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Running errands
- Paying bills
Skilled Nursing Services
- Disease and medication management
- Vital signs and blood sugar management
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Injections and IV therapy
- Blood and specimen collection
- Catheter or Ostomy care
- Nutrition management
- Hydration, bowel and bladder functions monitoring
- Enteral Feedings
- Gait and balance retraining
- Bed mobility and transfer
- Strengthening and therapeutic exercises
- Prosthetic devices and braces training
- Eating, dressing and personal hygiene retraining
- Adaptive or customized therapeutic devices training
- Language and communication retraining
Medical Social Services
- Community resource planning
- Financial and emotional counseling
- Physical environment assessment
Adult Day Health Center
- Personal Care (assistance with toileting and ambulation).
- Nursing Services (blood pressure monitoring and blood sugar testing).
- Daily Activities (arts & crafts, games, and field trips).
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided daily.
- Overnight respite care services can be arranged if or when necessary.
- Patients with wheelchair, walkers, and scooters
- Dialysis and cancer patients
- Disabled patients for medical appointments
- Provides non-emergency transportation to medical and non-medical appointments
- Hospital discharge